Monday 27 May 2013

most amazing day of my life!

I have to say I had the best time in my life yesterday. My birthday is tomorrow on the 28th of may, knowing no one would be free during the week my parents had started planned when the amazing party was going to be. This was yesterday on the 26th of may, as I was made pretty and dressed up I had little knowledge that my parents were doing their best to get everything ready for 2pm. As I was dragged to my nans I made my way to into the house with Claire making noises. I walked in to find my Suki my cousins dog in the dinning room. I gave her a massive cuddle before being dragged out the house to be blind folded. my uncle drove a little up the road to an amazing place I knew of, he opened the door to hear my dad's voice and telling him to grab his arm. My mum grabbed my arm and we walked a few steps forward, I could hear mummers of my dads voice. Then my blind fold was taken off, all I could see was a few people standing in front of me and a sign that said 'walk this way. Happy birthday'. In my studded state I only thought a handful of people had turned up to my birthday. COULD I BE MORE WRONG. A volley of 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' behind me, made me shoot round and with a big sigh I let out tears. I hugged my mum and dad and then my best friend Jess. The girl who had been denying the whole time. I gave my family a massive hug before going over to my friends and made sure ever single one was made sure that I loved them. I thank everyone for yesterday and I really loved ever second I had. You are all brilliant and I am surprised that I had no clue about most of it. :D
I thank
Mum
Dad
Nanny
Granddad
Nanny darling
Nonna
Rob
Milt
Claire
Martin
Tom
Elsa
Pat
Pia
Flo
Gracie
Liv
Dom
Lu
Nicole
Luisa
Sophia
( many more family members I have missed)
Friends
Jess
Simon
Beth
Grace
Jack
Matthew
Emilia
Sophie
Nat
Nimph
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment