Monday 26 November 2012

The guide.

I have done studies on this process. It is called guidance or what I have called it anyway. I am being too forward, my name is Dr Jung. I have been for years studying psychology as a primary subject and now been taken on as an apprentice at a local mental hospital and hoping to gain a further knowledge in this field. I recently have had no time to record any of my thoughts but not the point. I am recording them now, I have experienced something so much more powerful than any human being can take. The full power of the mind has been presented to me and now I have not slept for the past few days. The neurosis is when a person has been presented with a quick glance at the whole power of our mind and not being able to cope with it. I think I can cope just about but I have not been able to sleep. I am sorry if I do repeat myself it is a thing to process but I will explain.

I fell asleep a few days ago with the thoughts about one of my patents who happen to slip into a mental state without any influence. I woke up in a vivid dream and dreamt of a bulled horn man who could fly. At this moment in time you have just told me to go away and say yes of course he is in a dream. but it felt as real as anything, but with my logical mind I know it was a dream. He came up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder and made me feel safe. I wanted to just wake up, and he said in a deep voice " I am Philemon and I am your guide." I looked at this strange creature and question him. "my guide?"
"yes your guide Jung, the mind you seem to be so fond of. I am your guide and hope I can help" A  smile spread across this Philemon's face and I felt ill. This was not normal for even one of my dreams and I actually felt light headed and so sat down. Philemon sat next to me and explained the mind a simplest form he could, but I could not take it in. Every word I absorbed made me feel worse and worse, I noticed the more worked up I got the bigger Philemon got and infact the more evil he looked. This just made me worse and then I woke up. people who are reading this are going is that it. well no I wouldn't be this on edge, Philemon is real. He walks around this world, watching me work and look after my patients. The fact is that my female patient Anne tends to say hello every time he walks into a room, she said she can see him and that I ought to be careful.
I found out that we have a person that sits on our shoulder judging every thing we do. Like our angle but the problem is that whether you are person who has a good or bad ID or super ego. basically, if you are bad and have an ID they get more powerful, meaning Philemon is a version of an ID. I don't know, I can not think any more and my mind has gone into a strange place. Philemon is watching me write this and....

This was never completed by Jung but is said not long after his first dream with Philemon, his attitudes to life changed dramaticly. It was like he was a completely different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment