Saturday 18 August 2012

THIS IS A QUICK ONE FOR YOU GUYS A TRUE SCARY STORY I HAD WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

When I was a child, I was the first grandchild on both sides of my family so both my grandparents saw me weekly, my Nonna (Grandmother in Italian) and Nonno (Italian Granddad) saw me Sunday due to this was to have dinner and also take me church. My Nanny and Granddad I would see on Thursday and we would have tea and cakes. Though you may say this sounds lovely, I refused to sleep in my Nanny's house and I have never known why until recently, I think until a few months back. This is a real and true story that has happened to me and my family. some are of course sceptical but who can blame them.

The first time I slept round there was when I was very young but not too young not to remember. As I recall My sister was only a toddler but she slept here because my Mum had gone hospital. I remember going to sleep and I was a heavy sleeper because my dad snored and my sister tend to cry in the night until recently. I woke up to see the door swinging slightly and hated my door open. Thinking it was my granddad I got up and asked them for a drinking thinking they were awake. Both were fast asleep until I had awoken them from their fairy lands. Granddad trod downstairs and got me a glass of water. I asked him why my door had swung open and he reported that it was a someone checking on me to see if I was okay because it knew I was scared of the house. I shuddered at the thought but laughed thinking it was a joke and drunk my water thanking granddad before going to bed again. It was sometime before I had slept in that bed again.

We had now moved house to a nicer place closer to My Nanny's. They had asked me to sleep round there and I had agreed, so not to offend them. I had forgotten about my last experiences as I laid in their double bed waiting for sleep to overcome me. I don't tend to stay up for very long because my bed time at home was 8pm in bed asleep by 9. But something was in the back of my mind, I got up and asked granddad for a drink. He said that I should get my own, because I was a big girl now. For the first time in my life I said the words and under stood them, but Granddad I am scared of going down alone. With frustration he walked out the bedroom and plodded downstairs. I felt terrible but I wasn't risking my little life going down into the darkness alone.

It took him a while to come back upstairs because he had to let Edward out (he was their dog), when he asked me "why were you banging?". I shook my head and said I didn't do any Banging and I also heard none. Nanny was awake and backed me up. Confused he went into his bedroom wishing me good night. I went into the double bedroom and closed the door shut so that it's latch clicked. Sleep had hit me within minutes but I woke up at 5 am in the morning to respond to a ticking noise just to my left. It was a clock and I hated sleeping with clocks. I sat up and viewed a small brass clock that I had removed from my bedroom before night had even struck. I sat up watching that clock for 2 hours until granddad finally woke.

My uncle came round that day with his wife. I adored my uncle to pieces, he was like a best friend that would tell me anything and I would tell him anything. So naturally I told him about the night I had and then told him about the previous stay, that I had a few years ago; I remembered it while I was watching the clock. He looked at me shocked and asked if I was lying. I explained that I would only tell him because people think I make stories on the spot and as you can see by my YouTube channel it has carried onto my future but this was real. I promised him, so he told me the following story.

Quoted from what I can remember: " Well my girlfriend a few years ago was going away for a long while and so nanny and granddad let me sleep with her, this was the first time we had ever slept in the same bed. we went to bed nice and I had woken up to her screaming at the top of her lungs. Next minute I know I had nanny and granddad and Gavin (his other brother beside my dad) sprint down the stairs into the room, thinking I had some how hurt her.  She had stopped screaming and was white, when I mean white Emily I mean she looked like someone had drained every single drop of colour out of her. After calming her down so that colour returned she had explained to us that she woke up to the feeling that someone had punched her chest and it felt hot. She went to hit me but her eyes focused onto the man at the end of the sofa bed. A black figure that standing with something in his hand. But she was so scared she let out a cry when she felt her chest hurt again. The figure was moving closer to her so she screamed, that is why I asked you Emily if you are lying because what nanny had done was that she got someone in to help put the souls to rest because the extension is build on grave stones ripped from the ground of a church. Nanny and Granddad had problems as well so putting the souls to rest was a good idea. There are going to be one or two come back of course but they are ones that like people. As long as you feel like that spirit isn't going to hurt you then you should be fine."

After that I still can't sleep round there without that thought. Though every time I go there I always close the door until it latches but always find the door open in the morning. A new feature was added to my experience, he wasn't a bad guy and i guessed he put that clock there to wake me up. He didn't mean to scare me because one night the clock had been left in the room and then it stopped. I had my back turned to it and when I looked back it had disappeared. I found it under some socks in the morning. He was worried I might be upset.

All i can say is that all though I have been scared in my life, it is never the darkness it is the unknown that scares people...






1 comment:

  1. Right another story I got emailed to me was a strange one that I will put on my Blog

    ReplyDelete