Wednesday 15 August 2012

Hello and welcome to my scary and creepy story blog. I am here on the internet to show you what I write and I will also like you to send me some suggestion to what I should narrate on YouTube. My YouTube channel is called EMassassins and I narrate stories that I have written but in the future I would like others to send me their stories so that I can narrate them. I will of course give you credit from those stories I am not a story hog. So please do read my blog every week because I will like my YouTube channel update basically every weekend maybe even during the week. I also have a blog on YouTube but is slightly different to what I write in here. I will mostly just go on about what I am doing. Please watch my videos every little helps, have a good weekend and week guy ;) Emily out! 
I am going to give you a little taster of one of my new stories that I am planning to release soon on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment