Friday 24 August 2012

If you guys have ever watched these ghost hunters channels, where they go to a haunted house or place and let their imaginations run away with themselves. I always watch them so that I could laugh at how scared they got. I lived in the most haunted town in the world, So noises and bangs were regular in my house. Then one day most haunted came to my village, yes most haunted. They wanted to stay in my road and the town hall basically made me stay with them until they are finished by forcing them into my house, I forgot they had the key. They wrote a script to try and make the house seem more spooky. I replied with " I don't need to fake it, there are things in this house that will make you run for the hills. But they are use to me and so won't have any trouble coming out of the wood work to meet you." They laughed anxiously and then looked seriously, like they wanted to know more. I just nodded and went into my kitchen. Strangely they looked like they were looking right through me.

Through out the day I had people jumping out of their skin, saying someone touch them  and I just sat, warning them it may not be a poke or a brush. They don't like new people. I was put into the hospital the first I moved here with self harming. But I didn't self harm at all well not at that time, it was them abusing me. I remember the worse day, No one had seen me in days and I woke up to screaming in my room. Blood every where and me on there floor, she left me there and ran out. I got up and made myself a cup of tea, it was a really cold day but the sun was out strange for a July really.

 But anyway they were becoming worse and worse. Some started jumping when I went to put my chair in after having a cup of tea, others yelped as I passed them looking right through me again. They were really creeping me out, as I had my back turned to the crew I heard the voice of the psychologist that was going to plan to talk to the spirits. HA he would see that in vain when he finds out that none will talk to him. 

We walked round the house and every so often he would say I can feel the same woman watching us and walking with us. She was around the age of 22 and died through suicide, I scoffed and said that only one woman has died in this house and that was through her friend killing her. Then the psychologist looked straight at me and said "she is right here and she is confused. She thinks she is alive and is with us, She is the girl who died through the cutting of her wrists. She was put into the hospital many time for it but she claims the only time was the last 2 two times before her death, all the rest were the ghosts hurting her. She was found in her bedroom with blood all around her." He pointed to where I was standing  and shuddered after the story. With angry I started shouting at him, claiming he was stalking me. That I was the one that had hospital visits and that I wasn't dead. With frustration I pushed pass the camera man and went into my bedroom. Evvon screamed as the camera man hit the floor with a force, the twat couldn't hold himself. 

Derrick sprinted into my room and told me to calm down that he was sorry for such detail, for me to tell him my side of the story. " I had been abused by the spirits and each time was getting worse eventually I couldn't take it but I failed the suicide.
"Darling you have died, where do you sit?" He replied in such a manner that he made me feel ill , he looked around the room like a blind man in a strange surrounding. "Derrick have you seen the imprint on the bed?" Evvon replied behind her husband.
"what are you talking about people? It's me, are you blind?" Tears started to form and I cried. Derrick sat next to me as everyone responded to my cries differently, some cried, some hid and some just sat there in silence. "sweetie you haven't realised but can you still see the blood stain? The blood suddenly became apparent, a dark reddish brown stain. I looked at him and the placed a note in his hand. Then whispered in his ear gently. He pulled away after I had finished and the told the crew that they had to stop recording. 

We travelled by car to the place I had hoped was still there, it took us a while but the crew kept filming and all of a sudden the cameras stopped working. When we had stopped the sorted out their batteries and then walked into the cemetery that my friend was buried at. Derrick followed me like a dog and it's owner, we got to his grave and I felt sorrow over come me. There next to my friends grave stood a fairly new grave, everyone had gathered round it and were chatting. 
"what's the name on it? shine a light quickly!" One of the crew shouted, and within seconds a bright LED light shone on the grave. I dropped to my knees.
Jane reeves R.I.P died on 29/06/1998. She was a good person and for such a thing to befall her was terrible. We love you Jane, a good daughter and sister. 

It must have been a few minutes before any of the crew responded. "what's so good about that name may I ask?" Derrick just shook his head and held out the note I had passed him.
"she put the note in my pocket with her name, date of when she was last ill and that she wanted me to prove her death for her. She is sitting her right now and not talking or anything. She is shocked as much as we are." 

They left me there and went back to the house. Of course the usual bangs and bumped but nothing as big as a note that I had written. I went back home and didn't really contact the work. New people moved in and they really were into ghosts. I didn't mind that because I could walk about and do my thing without freaking them out. One day they started watching most haunted and of course having to watch what they did, I just paid little attention. Day dreaming about my life when the wife of the owner of the house shouted "Oh my god! It's our house!" The series had been new and my god it was shocking. They put everything about me in there. I smile as a note came up at the end say that: 

The new owners of the house should allow the spirit to still live there because she is  am not ready to leave this world. 

2 comments: