Friday 14 September 2012

competition for those who can draw

Hello people of Blogger.
 I am EMassassins here and I would like to throw something out there. I am doing a competition for those who can draw!!! :D

BASICALLY I feel my YouTube picture Isn't suited to my name which of course is EMassassins. I want you guys to post a picture on this blog and if you can't do that then go onto my Google + page and post it on there.
But there is requirements:
~It has to be linked to my name in some way, no matter how small.
~ I won't accept stick men unless the are funny and don't forget the one above
~ I will accept the picture no matter how badly drawn.

WHAT DO YOU WIN? well your picture; if chosen will be used on my YouTube picture and the top 5 will be put onto YouTube. You will also, if you have a YouTube account I will mention your YouTube account and link any video of your choice into my video. Plus if you are really up to it, You can be the main voice in my next video. All you have to do is send me a picture that is linked to EMassassins.

Little tip: I am a writer so pen, paper or pencil would be great. But is not required
Good luck!
The closing date will be next week on Sunday  23/9/12
please guys If you don't you will be missing an opitunity :D


P.s guys please send asap so i can update by next Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment