Saturday 22 September 2012

BLOG OF THE WEEK

SO....
I am fairly bored so here is what happened this week.
Like everyday of my school I have biology, psychology and Religious Studies. The one thing that has got me is that we have within two weeks of being in school have got to pick 5 universities and the subject that we want to study and then send in the application in a dead line of 3 weeks now. I barely have got over the shock that I can't do my chosen subject due to that I don't have the grade needed. Anyway so this is a warning just before I abandon you guys, I won't be able to post a lot of things at all during this next few weeks. So while I have the time now I am going to try and record enough material to just edit and post on the weekends. I have had barely any time today let alone during the week. But I thank those who watch and read this blog. This is my main blog that I will try to post every Saturday  on here. But I cannot promise. This will be called the Blog of the week and will be different to my blog on YouTube. Anyway Guys have a good week and weekend. BTW PLEASE SEND ME SHOE SUGGESTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment