Friday 12 October 2012

Good morning, the real slender and an investigation

hello you beautiful people.
Well I feel a great force has been lifted and so I am up at 7:12 am to greet you beautiful people ( not because my dog woke me up for a wee) so the I am gonna give you a plan of what I am planning to record and make.

1. The investigation. A little while ago I added a little intro for the story, I have got a guest voicing and he has said he is doing it. I will have to wait a few days before releasing a hint who it is. All I can say is that he has a lot more subscribers than me.
2. The real slender. This is going to be a video of me doing the real slender at 9 pm in a forest near me. I have to collect notes (8 of them) and I don't know where they are or where I will be, I will leave that to my sister and my sister friend. There will be a fence around the area and I will only have a torch. I am gonna test a glow stick against the darkness. I will have to escape as well and there will be a slender but my sister and her friend are keeping that away from me. But this will take me a while
3. The chair part 3, the final part to this series is coming out today. Although it will be tonight

so guys have a great day and weekend. I will check back with you soon :D EMILY OUT

guys and gals please comment on this so I can see what you think, maybe if you love me enough you would share this with Ur fanstatic friends

No comments:

Post a Comment